Claverack Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc. is a member-oriented, non-profit electric utility dedicated to providing safe and reliable energy and other valuable services to those we serve.
- We believe in people working honestly and ethically together for the benefit of the cooperative, members, employees, and community.
- We believe in responsible fiscal management consistent with cooperative principles.
- We believe that the non-profit cooperative method is not only a sound business model, but because it puts people above profit, it is a highly ethical one.
- We believe in the value of education for all those who serve the membership.
- We believe in innovative thinking to solve the technological and environmental concerns of the future.
- We believe that the cooperative exists wholly for the benefit of our member-owners and their communities.
- We believe in promoting and establishing a safe, professional, and respectful environment for our employees.
- We believe that an informed membership is an understanding membership, and the cooperative will seek to openly communicate and exchange information with each member.
- We believe in enhancing the rural way of life.
- We believe in promoting safety awareness and education to our members and their communities.